Mrs. Esposito is President and Managing Shareholder of Esposito Law Group. Mrs. Esposito represents multiple large financial institutions on a variety of matters, including compliance, administration, personnel, operations and credit. She has documented loans and assisted in various loan modifications, workouts and closings, served as title agent as requested, assisted in correcting title defects and documentation deficiencies and generally provided advice on other banking and credit issues. She has represented creditors in simple and complicated litigation and commercial foreclosure matters in both state and federal court. She is well versed in areas relating to debt restructure, forbearance and/or settlement, documentation, lender liability issues and creditor’s rights in bankruptcy including a creditor’s right to relief from the automatic stay and proceedings to value assets. Mrs. Esposito has represented clients in both federal and state court in commercial litigation matters, corporate matters, contract disputes, landlord/tenant issues, trust and estate litigation and governmental law.
Mrs. Esposito has further represented a number of clients in business succession planning, asset protection and estate planning. Mrs. Esposito has unique experience in representing agribusiness and agriculture cooperatives and representing clients in the complex business and commercial matters while further assisting such clients in planning for the future and preserving what they have for the next generation.
Mrs. Esposito is a member of the Manatee Memorial Hospital Foundation Board, The Sarasota and Manatee Realtor-Attorney Joint Committee, the Board of Directors for the Manatee Chamber of Commerce, the Legislative Committee of the Manatee Chamber of Commerce and is Past President of the Bradenton Rotary Club.
2013 Rotarian of the Year
2015 Business Women of the Year Finalist
2015 Featured in Women on the SCENE Magazine
- Admitted to practice in Florida, Texas, Illinois, Kansas and Missouri
- United States District Court for the Middle & Southern Districts of Florida
- United States District Court for Kansas
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Illnois
- United States District Court for the Western District of Missouri
Associations & Boards
- Manatee County Bar Association
- Sarasota County Bar Association
- Tampa Bay Bankruptcy Bar Association
- Florida Association for Woman Lawyers
- Realtor Association of Sarasota and Manatee